Thursday 29 November 2007

Dare #73 - Childhood Favourites


I knew immediately what my subject was going to be for this one; it's something I've been wanting to scrap for a while before it gets forgotten & is one of those corkers that little kids come out with, that just leave you gawping. Hopefully you can read the journaling, but in case you can't, the LO is about a pony that Danielle named herself - "Strawberry Heartburn". Journaling was done on the pc and printed straight onto the background cardstock - first time I've done it (I think) and my LO came out slightly different to how I'd planned because of it but it's all good. The title looks wonky but it's all straight irl - another of my rubbish scans lol.

Materials: SR Papers, KI Memories lace cardstock, AC chipboard photo corners and a couple of other bits and bobs.

As always, check the rest out on the blog - there are some crackers. ;)

Below are a couple more very quick pages using older photos. I keep finding more that I want to scrap though so my "to scrap" pile is getting bigger instead of smaller. Ho Hum.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a cracking name and you'd certainly get heartburn if you ate it.

Fab layouts as always.

Happy Thursday xxx

Anonymous said...

Hehe great layout - love those acrylic flowers :o)

xxx

Debs said...

Karen dahlink - you are my most abolute FAVOURITE scrapper .. your pages always make me smile!
Debsxxx