Friday 19 October 2007

Sketch This #30


Another old photo of Charlie. I'd forgotten just how long and messy his hair used to be (and it was usually full of food crumbs). This is sketch #30 on the Sketch This blog. Papers are Scenic Route Salem *slurp*, AC vinyl alpha stickers (love the smell of these almost as much as the foam ones but I got in a bit of a sticky mess with them lol), journaling tag from Etsy, GinX rub on doodles and I can't remember who made the arrow stamp. The doodling goes all the way round the outside edge irl.

9 comments:

Janelle said...

i love the way this came out! :)

Marja said...

I agree!!! Those vinyl stickers are fab but they are really sticky. I used mine and was not happy about how my fingers felt afterwards so I'm glad it wasn't just me!

Marja

Unknown said...

fabulous!

Anonymous said...

I love this page - and it is such a cute picture

Anonymous said...

Love this Karen. He is such a cutie. Amelia always had Weetabix in her hair and now it's toothpaste!!!

Happy Tuesday xxx

Gertie said...

awwwwwwwwwww look at him, wasn't he a little cutie!!
Those vinyls are way too sticky but they do look good though, so I shall keep on using 'em :o)

Eleni Gratsia said...

Beautiful layouts Karen ... you've been scrapping up a storm ... good for you!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Are you hibernating?

You've been tagged Sweetie xxx

Gertie said...

I was thinking the same as Maria LOFL!!!!

Coooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeee are you there???