Monday 15 October 2007

I've been tagged.........

......... by the lovely Eleni.

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.




1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs

Ok, so here goes:

1. I can't cook a meal/bake without using up every single spoon in the cutlery drawer.

2. I also can't cook a meal/bake without washing my hands after touching every ingredient.

3. Having said that, I can't cook to save my life lol.

4. John calls me Pidge - I'm not quite sure if it's supposed to be a compliment or an insult lol.

5. (Inspired by Eleni's bee fact) I was stung on the bottom by a bee as a child. I've been scared of wasps/bees ever since.

6. I once walked into a fire door at work after a lunch time drinking session. I was sick very soon afterwards, but had to pretend it was possible concussion (and they took me to A&E) because I couldn't admit it was because I was drunk lol.

7. I find it very hard to smile without poking my tongue out - attractive eh?

Now, I'm going to tag:
Gertie
Gems
Paula
Maria
Tracey
Sharon
Sue

4 comments:

Gertie said...

Thanks hun :op xx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Facts one, two and three had me in giggles and by the time I got to seven I was laughing out loud!!! :D Thanks for sharing!!

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Love the fire doors one ....now we all know each others little secrets LOL...

Sharon said...

Thanks for tagging me Karen.

I have same problem with you about teaspoons when baking!!!

Number 6 had me in stitches!!!