Thursday 18 October 2007

Here's hoping......

..... that I didn't scare you all away with my random facts haha. Forgot to say about the drinking one - it was all highly embarassing as one of the partners (I worked in an accountants at the time) offered to drive me home that afternoon and I had to make polite conversation all the way home and try not to sound drunk.

I've got the scrapping bug so am making the most of the opportunity while it's here. I threw these together last night. The first was for a challenge on UKS to scrap yourself (which, pssssst, I do quite a bit anyway as I find it too much hard work to think up something new all the time lol).



This is the page that I lifted (and I *think* I probably originally lifted something else I'd done to create that one *snort*)



Finally, a very simple, page using MM Noteworthy goodies - I have to admit that, as much as I love the stuff, I struggled to use it. *sob*



I'm almost done with another page that's for a scraplift challenge on another forum, and then I have a whole batch of pics waiting to print. I'm going to start looking back on some of the Sketch This sketches I think, just so that I can start working my way through the photos pretty quickly. I've been buying a LOT lately but not really using any so it's time to make a dent in that stash pile.

2 comments:

Gertie said...

Love, love, love the layouts, I'm slightly jealous that you got both sets of papers and had a chance to play with them before me LOL!!!

Marja said...

So good to see your scrapping mojo is back and it's all looking fab! I know what you mean about how some papers will totally excite you and then once you get it home you struggle with it. My French Twist papers look fab in my Cropper Hoppers LOL!

I must go visit the Sketch forum more often, I keep forgetting.

Marja