Sunday 14 October 2007

Beach Boy

Just another page I managed from the UKS cc class; this one was by Shani. Papers are mainly Scenic Route, with some Christina Cole for the sun rays.



Hope you're having a good weekend. I had a fun (not) afternoon sorting out the shed as we're having the asbestos roof removed tomorrow; I didn't realise I'd kept so many cardboard boxes (most of them pizza boxes!!) so I was ruthless and broke them all down to be recycled. What's the bets I need one in a couple of days?

3 comments:

Eleni Gratsia said...

I've been purging tooo this week, five bags of litter out of 4 drawers!!! LOL Lovely layout!

By the way TAG you're IT!!! Check out my blog for details!!! LOL :D You don't have to do it if you don't want to!

Claire aka Feline said...

Love the layout, its bright and zingy, always a fan of colours - though funny enough not the one I did for your class, which I totally loved and I'm adapting it to go onto a canvas, so thanks :D

Gertie said...

Lovely lo hunny :o)

Regarding clearing out the crap....
Easiest thing for me would be get rid of hubby as hes the worlds worst hoarder!!!