Sunday 24 February 2008

This is me.....

...... all made out of beads. Danielle made it for me and I think the likeness is uncanny; I had to take a photo because Danielle (ever the neat freak) wanted to hurry up and put all the beads away in case she lost any (or more likely, in case Max ate them lol).



Danielle had her appointment with the consultant on Thursday, to check her eyes. She had to have drops (cue lots of screaming) but got 2 lollipops to make up for it. I think she scared the wits out of the poor boy who had to go in after her though, because he ran off up the corridor when they called his name lol. We were in there for a very long 2 hours all in all and the room was so hot my eyes were completely dried out by the time we left, so I don't know what poor Danielle's eyes must have felt like. Anyhow, all is fine and the hospital is happy to let our optician manage the squint from now on.

Have a good weekend; it's a lovely sunny day today so I'm going to sunbathe.......

1 comment:

Gertie said...

Yeah I can see the resemblance,think its the legs LOL!!

Glad everything is ok with Danielle

xx