Friday 15 February 2008

Friday's bargain buy....

.... (just for Gertie) is something that will keep the kids quiet for hours. Apply generously to mouth area!



Just kidding, although I've been tempted at times this week.

Danielle had an appointment at the hospital this morning with the orthoptist. The lady was lovely, there was no queueing and (best of all) no eye drops needed. Phew! She carried out quite a few tests and confirmed what the optician had already told us. The squint is very sight and her glasses give her perfect vision, so she is happy for Danielle to be managed by the optician. We need to see the consultant next week, who will confirm that she has the right prescrption lenses and, if all is well, no more hospital. The orthoptist advised that we also get Charlie checked just as a precaution, and said that if there were any problems getting him tested because of his age (or more likely his stubbornness -sp?) that we can ask to be referred to the hospital for the test, whch is nice to know.



Oooh, and I managed two LO's last night, both for next month's DC class. Go me! Btw, Paula, you asked where I keep the photo blocks - at the moment they're on a shelf in front of all my cropper hoppers till I find somewhere safe, away from the kids' mucky fingers!

2 comments:

Gertie said...

PSML!!!
I could of done with that tape earlier when I was out shopping,it would of come in handy to stick a piece over Islas mouth when she started kicking off in ELC when I tried sticking her back in the buggy!!!

Good news about Danielle :-D

Anonymous said...

Good news about Danielle esp the eye drops part.

I could do with some of that tape when MIL comes to visit.

Happy Saturday xxx