Tuesday 26 February 2008

Design Collective news

As of 31st March, the Design Collective will be closing its doors. *sob*

The last year has been absolutely brilliant, although very hard work at times, and I've had a lot of laughs. We have a fantastic bunch of regular subbers and I have loved getting to know them. We've been bombarding them with classes for the last 12 months, so many that they couldn't keep up lol, so I'm hoping that we still see the classes being used for many months to come.

I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody who put faith in us and supported us. I'm going to take a break from "scrapping on demand" and will be doing it all 'just for me' for a little while.

I'm going to share a few pics of some of my most favourite projects from the last year (my classes try to focus on design rather than techniques, so the pictures alone do not really give anything away about the classes themselves). Without the Design Collective, half of these would almost certainly never have been created so, in a roundabout way I have our subscribers to thank for helping to fill up my albums too.





1 comment:

Eleni Gratsia said...

I'm so sad that this is coming to an end! :D I've enjoyed your classes soooooo much Karen!! :D

Of course I'm going to continue and stalk your blog!! ;)