Thursday 7 February 2008

Doing it digi style

I've finally got myself started on digi scrapping. I had a bash ages ago, but couldn't even figure out how to get the papers onto my blank canvas, doh! I've used page templates for now, just so that I can get the hang of things quickly - I give up very easily if I can't get things right.



Template ~ Designer Digital
Papers & grunge border ~ Aja Abney & 2 Peas Future Rock Star kit by Chris Ford



Template ~ Heather Ann Designs
Papers ~ Kellie Mize, Designer Digitals
Quote ~ Katie Pertiet, Designer Digitals
Swirly Overlay ~ by Kim Liddiard from dsp
Blue swirl ~ Aja Abney



I also did a paper version using the pics of Charlie. I saw the quote on a t-shirt a long while ago and thought it suited the pics. (Please imagine a thin border of Kraft cardstock all the way round the edge of the LO - my scanner chopped it off, grrrrr!)

Products used:
SR pp;
GinX Seaver rub ons;
AC chipboard stars;
7 Gypsies stamp.

I also want to add a few pics of some of the cha releases I'm drooling over already:
Cosmo Cricket:







Heidi Swapp:



Prima:



And, I'm also loving everything by Pink Paislee. I gotta start saving me some pennies!!

6 comments:

Gertie said...

ooooooooh you're back :-D

Great digi layouts,I'm the opposite,can't work out how to use templates DUH!!!

Gotta love Prima and Pink Paislee,they're both on my want lists.

xx

Anonymous said...

Your layouts and Photos are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Kim Liddiard
www.thecreativepixel.com

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

And there I was, thinking how REAL those chipboard stars looked. Roflol!

Sally said...

Wow they're great....think I'll stick to paper though (pardon the pun!)

The Dolphin Inn said...

Cool digi work girl and I am drooling over those new releases too TFS - have a great weekend XXX

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout!!! :)