Tuesday 21 August 2007

Making a very brief appearance...........





.......is my mojo. I say brief, because I have a feeling it's going to run away again very soon. But, while it's here and now my printer has ink, I thought I should make the most of it. I splashed out and bought proper Epson inks this time and I have to say that there is a difference. Not a great deal, and probably not enough to warrant the extra cost, but I'm wondering how much better they will perform in the long term. The crazy thing is that the inks are almost as expensive as the printer itself - go figure!

Max had a little adventure after dinner last night. He'd been in the garden for ages, and we were just starting to wonder if he was out there digging a massive hole or something when Casey knocked on the front door. And, there with her was Max! Casey didn't really explain anything - just said that he came running out of the back alley and she grabbed him and brought him home. We checked out the back and the gate was shut, so then we were thinking that he must be a great escape artist to be able to scale a 6ft high fence lol, until Casey came home and explained that the gate had blown open and she shut it after he'd got out. Doh! I was quite relieved because I was wondering how were going to stop him scaling the fence again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The layouts are gorgeous hun :o) Tis good to see you scrapping again! xxx

Anonymous said...

Loving those layouts and pop that mojo in a jar to stop it escaping.

Maybe Max is really a super hero in disguise!!!

Happy Tuesday xxx

Gertie said...

I'm hearing the Great Escape theme tune in my head now LOL!!

Fabby layouts as usual xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Loving those layouts girl, great to see you scrapping again, lol at Max's great escape :)