Saturday 11 August 2007

And I thought.............

.......scrappers were a strange bunch. It seems like border terrier breeders are worse. The administrator of the forum I mentioned yesterday has removed all references to Spike's Disease from the thread (there was a big hoo-ha ages ago apparently and everybody knows it's now taboo), has banned me from sending pm's and also logged into my account to read the pm's I'd been sending. Charming eh?

Needless to say, she'll wake up to a snotty email from me and I've asked for my account to be deleted. I can't believe that people who claim to be lovers of the breed would knowingly try to keep info that could help from the owner of a suffering pet. Even worse, I can't believe anybody would stoop so low as to read somebody else's pm's. John told me I should air my grievances on the forum but I'm not into making a public scene, and with only 5 posts to my name I would be dismissed as a troll anyway.



On a lighter note, John is 40 today. Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you! We're having a fairly quiet day today and tomorrow we have family and friends round for a bbq.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday John.

There are some odd bods out there on the big ole wwww.

Hope you manage to get poor Max sorted out. Lucy(fer) sends him a big sloppy kissy face.

Have a fab weekend xxx

Gertie said...

I can't believe that!!!!
Stupid stupid people,makes you wonder what the big hoo arr was about doesn't it.

Happy Birthday John

xx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Happy birthday to John - hope he has a fab day

Karen I am absolutely disgusted with the way you have been treayed on that site, I can't believe someone could be so petty and mean, let us hope none of her animals has to go though someting like poor little Max has, I am so glad you have finally made some headway with his diagnosis and I sincerely hope the gluten free diet helps the little guy out (((((HUGS)))))

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Hi Karen

So sorry to hear the doggie forum have been so mean spirited. The greyhound forum we are with have been wonderful with everyone always willing to offer help and advice.

Hope little Max starts to feel better soon and you get to the cause of his problems. He's such a dear little chap.

Sue x

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Happy belated birthjday John! :)