Wednesday 25 July 2007

My holiday






Just a few of my fave holiday snaps. I didn't take that many pics because I think I spent most of the time in the pool keeping the kids amused. They all absolutely loved the water. Casey finally managed to swim more than a width of the pool on her own and, by the end of the fortnight, she was jumping in, putting her face under water, the lot. Danielle and Charlie have never been in a real pool and I thought they would be a bit apprehensive but they both just got right in and started splashing about. They had all kinds of inflatables because every time somebody went home they would pass on their lilo's/rubber rings etc on to us!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back. Loving those holiday piccies and it sounds like a fab holiday.

Rock on ...... Hee hee I feel like I should be wearing braces and add Tommy to the end of that. Showing my age now.

Happy Wednesday xxx

Gertie said...

Whey hey you're back :-D
Great photos, love the one of Charlie chillin' out on the inflatable,was going to say what is was but can't remember what they're called PSML!!!

You totally rock!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww such gorgeous photos :o)

Glad to see you back!

xxx

Marja said...

Gorgeous kids, but then you know I adore your 3. Glad you had a great holiday!