Friday 27 July 2007

All grown up




I just wanted to share a couple of the photos I took of Casey while we were in Portugal. She's looking so grown up now; not a little girl any more and, although I'm totally biased, I think she's such a gorgeous young lady.



I also wanted to share a pic of something crafty but I've not done anything since before I went away - oops! So, this is just a little peek of my class for the Design Collective from last week.

Happy Friday everyone. The kids are going round my Mum's today so I can have my first couple of hours peace in 2 weeks, yeah!!! Maria, I meant to say that the kids wanted to bring home all the pebbles in their buckets but I think it would have blown our baggage allowance lol. They each chose a couple of their favourites to bring back. Oh, and Casey sneaked home a dead crab in my rucksack!!

5 comments:

The Dolphin Inn said...

Enjoy your 'me' time Karen and Casey is beautiful, you are right she is looking so grown up - SCARY isn't it lol xxx

Gertie said...

Definitely gonna be a stunning l'il lady.
Enjoy your 'me' time :-D

Anonymous said...

She is a stunner Karen.

What is it with children and the pebble fetish? We can barely walk under the weight of them in our pockets sometimes. The we need to distract them while we return them to the beach.

Yuck to the dead crab but relieved that it wasn't alive.

Happy Friday xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Beautiful young lady!

Fortunately ds has a thing for Quarz pebbles only. Unfortunately quarz is extremely abundant where we usually go on holidays. :D

Marja said...

I agree with you she is really pretty. And you know me, if I didn't think she was pretty I would be saying "wow, cool footie shirt" or "hasn't her hair gotten long" or something of the sort!