Wednesday 25 July 2007

I'm back.........and I rock

I haven't blogged in absolutely forever. For anybody who doesn't know, we went on our hols to the Algarve, Portugal for the last week of June/first week of July. I got caught up in a mad rush of last minute preparations before we went, and life seems to have been manic since we got back.

Anyway, I woke up to a lovely surprise this morning - I've been tagged by the lovely Maria and Gertie who both wanted to make me a Rockin' Girl Blogger. The idea was originally started by Roberta.



I now need to tag 5 people - I would originally have tagged both Maria and Gertie but as they already officially rock, then I need to try and find 5 other friends lol. So, I choose:
Marja
Paula
Tracey
Eleni
Sharon

You all rock too - it's official!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

THanks for tagging me as a rockin' blogger! Do I just need to tag 5 others or do I need to make a 10,9,8,7....list like yours too? I went on to Roberta's log but there was no mention of that bit. Don't want to ruin it by doing it wrong!!

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Yiiippppeeee! I rock! K3 said so. :D


Thanks my friend!

*Paula goes away rocking and rolling* ;)