Thursday 26 July 2007

Excuse the weeds!!!







I took these pics of Danielle a couple of weeks ago but have only just got round to having a proper fiddle with them in Photoshop. We'd only just got back from 2 weeks away, and the grass was about 6ft high after all the rain. If I was a true Photoshop whizz, I'd clone all the weeds out, but I'm not, so they'll have to stay.

Danielle adores this dress (so do I!!) and insisted that I take some photos of her twirling in it. I might even get round to scrapping them sometime this century and my beloved SR papers would be the perfect choice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress is so pretty and I love the boots.

Happy Thursday xxx

The Dolphin Inn said...

Adorable Karen, that dress, those boots and THAT girl - CuTENESS personified lol TFS :)

Gertie said...

Gorgeous pics of adorable Danielle,can't wait to see these scrapped.
Wish Lana would wear dresses but alas its not to be :-(