Wednesday 21 May 2008

Don't faint....

.... not only am I bogging but I also have a LO to share. Mind you, I did the page a while ago now but it was for a blog challenge so it's only just been uploaded. I was privileged (sp?) to be asked to do a guest spot on the A True Friend blog & you can see what it's all about here. I don't scrap my furry friends (past and present) half as much as I should do, so at least this means that there are now a couple of photos out of the to-be-scrapped box and in my album.



Lots of pp strips: KI Memories, Scenic Route, Hambly, Prima. Scalloped pp behind title is a page from MM Noteworthy journal pad.
Felt bookplate ~ Fancy Pants;
Felt alpha ~ KI Memories;
MM Tiny Type alpha;
Chipboard photo corners and plastic flowers ~ American Crafts;
Velvet flowers ~ Maya Road.

3 comments:

Gertie said...

Shes blogged!!!

Picking meself up off the floor here woman!!!

Great layout :D

Charlotte said...

Really love this layout :)

Anonymous said...

Aww that layout is gorgeous, and the colours are fab :o)

Can't believe you've blogged, does that mean I have to now?! Lol xxx