Saturday 1 March 2008

Happy Mother's Day.......

.....for Sunday. At preschool, Charlie made me some tissue paper flowers, a card and gave me some choccies (which he then told me I had to share with him lol). Danielle sent her card through the post and it arrived yesterday - both reception classes walked to the post office Thursday afternoon as a 'surprise' for the mums. Oh and she made me a little box and filled it with tealights.

I made some fridge magnets for my mum using BG chipboard frames, along with a very simple book full of some recent pics. I loved how the fridge magnets turned out so I made myself a set too!



5 comments:

Gertie said...

Nice magnets Karen :-D

Alfies teachers forgot to give out the cards they made so will get them tomorrow now :-(

Have a lovely day xx

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

What a fab idea "fridge magnets" going to have to try that one for sure. They're gorgeous Karen.

Anonymous said...

Love the magnets such a clever idea.

Miss D is very talented and loved C's piccie as well.

Happy Monday

Anonymous said...

Those magnets are gorgeous Karen - the colours are especially gorgeous :o) She no doubt loved them!
We are having our Mother's Day tomorrow - the story why is on my blog.
Hope you had a lovely day! xxx

Eleni Gratsia said...

Hope you are enjoying your Easter Holiday ... I've awarded you something but you must go to my blog to see! :D :D