Monday 11 June 2007

Tell me why................

.............I don't like Mondays. Especially when I have the worst hangover in about 12 years. We spent a lovely afternoon yesterday round my most favourite auntie's house. She really is the most beautiful, youthful, kindest, wittiest, most intelligent woman you could ever meet. Oh, and there's also a chance she'll read this, so I have to be nice. :P Anyways, I had a little too much to drink and don't remember much about the car journey home lol.

I'm leaving you all with this photo of Danielle from Saturday. It was a scorcher and there she was running round the garden in her sundress and wellies - don't adjust your set, her face really IS bright red.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tres chic!!! Mind you she still looks gorgeous and that is a pretty frock.

Hope you're recovering.

Happy Monday xxx

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Psssst, K3. you´ve been tagged:

http://keepitsimplemakeitgreat.blogspot.com/2007/06/tagged.html

The Dolphin Inn said...

That is such a cool fashion statement wellies and a sundress - adorable as always xxx