Saturday 2 June 2007

Dare #56


This week's challenge was to use felt. And it was most definitely a challenge! This is what I finally came up with on my third attempt lol. The background pp is Hambly Studios as is the rub on circle. Chipboard corner is Fancy Pants (I sprinkled the hearts in amongst the flowers). Everything else is the gorgeous KI Memories felt stickers (blooms and alphas).

I have a little grumble about those, as the stickers don't really stick. I have visions of looking at this page in my album in a month's time and finding the stickers in a pile at the bottom of the page protector.

I also want to point out that my scanner hated this page. The photo looks way too bright and washed out, and the bright colours are not right either. But, whichever I tried to correct, it made the other look worse.

As always lots of other yumminess on the blog.

In other news, something is terribly wrong with Casey. She's been begging and pleading with me to buy her some leggings and short skirts so she can thow out her football shirts and shorts. What's wrong?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving all this felt at the moment. Fab layout and scanning is such a pain.

Your girlies are very alike. Me thinks there could be a boy in the picture .... Hee hee.

Have a fab weekend xxx

Marja said...

oh dear..boyfriend looming?

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Love your LO Karen .... guess the answer to your questions is BOYS!!!!

Gertie said...

Gorgeous layout Karen, I find the Heidi Swapp chipboard alphas at the bottom of my page protectors,so much for them being sticky.....sticky my arse!!!!

Ummm me thinks boys too.

The Dolphin Inn said...

OMG Karen sounds like there is an attack of girliness in the house, can only mean one thing, A sweet little boy in class maybe lol

Loving the page with the felt, still looks gorgeous even with a funky scan